OFF: Radiohead

Tue Oct 3 09:45:41 EDT 2000

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Jon Browne wrote:

> I heard the new album yesterday.
>
> Funny how the reviews can't help use words like "progressive" and
> "electronica".
>
> Only heard it once, but I think it will appeal
> to anyone who likes Faust. <g>
>
> I think it's good.

        I was in HMV yesterday, where by a small miracle I found the last
Clutch album, and they had _Kid A_ on the PA, and by the time I was ready
to leave I'd decided it was coming with me. I've only heard the first few
tracks so far but it does not disappoint. I think anything notionally pop
with that much elaboration of arrangements is always going to get called
progressive. I also think it's good.

        The inlays are typically Radiohead too :-) Yours,
                                                          Jon

ObCD: Clutch - _Jam Room_
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk