OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 3 13:22:38 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/3/00 1:12:08 PM, tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

<<  "timothy" and "give up your
> guns" the buoys  [saw 'em last night]

You saw the songs, or you saw the band?
==
nah, saw them listed in me napster search. the buoys were from northern va.
the guy behind their lp [i have it but nothing hooked up with which to play
it] was rupert holmes. in addition to writing the song about 2 guys eating
the third guy when they were trapped in a mine cave-in, he would later score
big-time w/=ugh= 'escape [the pina colada song]'
====
 "did you see her eyes", 1969,
> the illusion [if it's there]

<<I think I have that on a 45 somewhere in the archives!>>

the single edit or the longer version?
f'r instance, long and short versions of "mongoose" came out on 45; once i
had the former.

how the heck are ye, master theo?

"<>"