OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Oct 3 14:00:19 EDT 2000

On 3 Oct 00, at 13:38, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 10/3/00 1:30:48 PM, tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
> writes:
>
> << Hey, see if anyone's got Frijid Pink's psychedelic version of
> 'House of the Rising Sun...'  I've got that 45 too!
>  >>
> =======
> big grin for you, suh!
>
> this was on my search-list!

Really!  heh...

> in the case of this'n, the single edit was more effective than the
> longer lp version [which i have] i'll look for the shorter
> version...excellent fade out; lp cut just cycles through another
> verse.

Your planet's atmosphere is similar to our own...

> and ..."rock and roll music" by the frost?

Vaguely familiar.  I may be confusing this with a connection to
Bartholomew Smith-Frost, a.k.a. Frosty, drummer with Lee Michaels...

> and..."a question of temperature" by balloon farm?

Got me on that one...

> yee-HAW!!
>

> i keep me hanging on....
>
> "<>"
Oh, there's another whole ball of yarn.  I've got a superb vinyl copy of
The Beat Goes On.  Bought the remastered CD of Near the
Beginning, with bonus tracks.  Break Song rules.  Vince was doing
acid when it was recorded!

theo