OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Oct 3 14:22:28 EDT 2000

On 3 Oct 00, at 14:11, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> remember the guitar mercenaries steve hunter and dick wagner? one of
> 'em, maybe wagner, was in the frost, a 2nd-tier 60's detroit band.
> *see also mitch ryder's detroit, who did a rockin cover of lou reed's
> 'rock and roll'. *see also one of the pair hiding off-stage propping
> up alice cooper's glen buxton on tour circa 'billion dollar babies'
> and playing on at least that lp.

Wagner for sure worked with AC after the original group broke up, or
more appropriately, were fired by AC.  I've got the album by the
remnant of AC's band:  Billion Dollar Babies--slightly case of
inflation, if ya get my drift...

 theo