OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Tue Oct 3 14:37:43 EDT 2000

> Wagner for sure worked with AC after the original group broke up, or
> more appropriately, were fired by AC.  I've got the album by the
> remnant of AC's band:  Billion Dollar Babies--slightly case of
> inflation, if ya get my drift...
>

>  theo

nope, wagner worked on school's out and b$b uncredited, and also on MOL
credited.  Cooper didn't fire anybody, in fact didn't want the others to
branch off and do solo projects.  However once it happened they never did
get back together.