OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Tue Oct 3 18:47:01 EDT 2000

> As I recall, Coop had a hell of a drummer...Neal Smith, right? What
> happened?  Didn't some of the AC alums play with BOC, maybe
> Dennis Dunnaway? Maybe Neal too...Ah, goddamns Alzheimer's!

As mentioned, a realtor now. Although still gets together and plays with
michael bruce on occasion.  Has a page on the net, don't know the address
but should be easy to find.

> > ever seen the Cincinnati pop 70 vid?
>
> Nope...anyone else play that gig?
>
> this is where AC gets the cake in
> > the face... and yes, where iggy pop wears the peanut butter [as
> > donated to him by stiv bators, as the story goes]
> >
> Don't know--don't wanna know!
>
> > sure would like to get some 68-69 live AC...

Check out the official release, live 69 or whatever it was called.  Released
some years ago on cd from rhino.  Should be easy to get on ebay.  I seem to
remember it was recorded 69 at the avalon ballroom.

If you're interested in Dick Wagner of Lou Reed, Cooper, Frost, then check
out his website.  Sorry I don't have that address either but it should be
easy to find, maybe it was wagnermusic.com

Also yes Neal Smith and Dennis Dunnaway did collaberate with some boc people
for some songs in the 80's, that info should be readily available in the boc
archives.