OTHER: F/i back catalog reissued - finally!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 3 20:56:03 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/3/00 12:03:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ceres at SIRIUS.COM writes:

> Hi,
>
>  Well, it's not 'Warrior' through '25 Years'/'PXR5', but just about the next
>  best thing (for me, anyway) ... I just received this press release.  I'll
>  be stocking all the reissues in Ceres Records mailorder (sorry for the
>  commercial content!), as they come out, for those of you in the USA who are
>  interested.  Hopefully I'll have the first in the series (Boy Dirt Car
>  split / 'Space Mantra' 2-fer) within a couple of weeks.  'Space Mantra',
>  especially, is a BRILLIANT album - in fact, possibly the best spacerock
>  album of the 1980s and the album that turned me onto F/i in the first
>  place.  Andy G - Lexicon Devil's (the label) contact info is below, so
>  you'll know who to get in touch with!
>
>  This has me as excited as the Weird Tape reissues on Voiceprint!
>
>          -Doug

Is this label releasing _all_ the vinyl?
Will you be eventually distributing _all_ of this label's F/i releases?

You rule, Doug.

Chuck