OFF: new Gong Live-Album

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Wed Oct 4 11:22:02 EDT 2000

Hi all,

the new Gong Live-Album "Live 2 Infinitea" will be released on 23rd
October 2000.

Information from the Snapper Music site:

| The Unique Internet Conert Recording 'Live 2 Infinitea' SMACD 834
| will be released on 23.10.00
|
| This unique performance of the bands internet broadcast was
| recorded at the Subteranea London on April 6th 2000. It captures
| the flavour of the exciting, unpredictable nature of Gong's spacey
| yet tight improvisation, the quality of their audience rapport,
| their famed musical absurdity and even the essence of their
| strange 'mythical' element. Featuring exclusive cover art by
| Daevid Allen.

Tracklisting:
Foolefare; Zeroid; Magdalene Intro; Magdalene; Bodilingus Intro;
Bodilingus; Infinitea; Mad Monk; Tropical Fish; Invisible Temple;
Selene; Zero the Hero & the Witches Spell

BTW, anyone here who already has the new Tim Blake CD?

(c)IAO

                         D+R

NP: Air, "Premiers Symptomes"
--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                         Hassan I Sabbah
www.d-rider.de