HW: Porcupine Tree synchronicity

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 5 16:18:36 EDT 2000

I'm not a big PT fan, having seen them at another of these all-nighters.
I'd rather see sets by Harvey, Tim, and Bedouin before a PT set.  Or Dave
and Nik doing a duet on accoustic guitar and flute...  Or ICU getting back
together for a night...    or Lemmy, Alan, Adrian and Ron playing
Shostakovich's 8th String Quartet on basses...

Oops, I got carried away there.  What I'd really like to see is HW play for
four hours instead of three!