BOC: FAQ Version 3.2

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Oct 6 16:33:21 EDT 2000

>Nope - that's the deal.  You got to get the whole
package.  While I
>think it is worth the money to get these recordings, I
think it will be
>prohibitive for some.  I suspect that demand for these
will be good
>among BOC fans, but not super high - and therefore
Buck probably needs
>to structure the deal this way to recoup CD production
costs?  Just a guess.

I dunno, much as I'd like to have the discs, I'm not at
all interested in the shirt etc, so it's a hundred quid for
four CDs of demos, which is a bit too steep.  Shame
because they sound very interesting - "The devil's got a
hang-nail....!", but how often would you play them?

Fifty quid for the discs, I'd have ordered them already.
S'pose I should be writing to DR, not the list.