Hawkwind on TV!!!!

Alun Hughes a.hughes at NEWI.AC.UK
Fri Oct 6 21:00:12 EDT 2000

OK, it was Silver Machine - no surprise there! - and, indeed, a mention of
Brixton.

Naturally, it was the last item. Those who sat through Incubus, Korn, Limp
Bizkit, Placebo and the rest of the sports metal shite might have expected
nothing less. I had the sound off (so thank you the Celibate Rifles, The
Rendezvous Band, and Exploding White Mice ...)

- Alun