OFF: Looking Up Songs/AMG: I beg to differ

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 7 12:55:16 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/7/00 12:38:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kilgorechi at AOL.COM writes:

<< AMG at http://www.allmusic.com/  this is a great resource for looking up
 song, artist, album, whatever you happen to remember

whatever you do, BE CAREFUL if you go to ALL MUSIC GUIDE; they've had my
personal career history (such as it is) hoplelessly mixed up/combines with
another much more notable artist with the same name; i've tried 4X in the
last year to get this straightened out to no avail. bottom line: if my info
(and the other guy's) is wrong, how much else on the site is?
tell pete frampton i said hello,
bob mayo