HW: Brixton - Derby - Brixton.

Mark Lee mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM
Tue Oct 10 05:21:21 EDT 2000

My tickets should be here this week, it
took me a while to get around to ringing up
and handing out my credit card number !!

Point being, I will be taking my car from Derby
to Brixton and back (of course), at the moment the
passenger list is myself and Martyn (Hasbeen).

This leaves me with up to 3 spare bum spaces !!

Anybody this end wanna make a bid, the plan would be
to share juice costs between all passengers so if we get
4 in that'd be approx 10 quid each.

I will probably leave early/mid afternoon and come back
some time the next day... anybody planning staying for
Motorhead would therefore be a one way trip (half price ?)

Over to you

Mark (Hasbeen) (Feeling better now he's ordered his ticket).