CDs for sale

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at REDHOTANT.COM
Tue Oct 10 07:11:54 EDT 2000

Well if you're looking for a huge range of HW CDs for sale, may I suggest popping along to;

http://www.101cd.com/odepxx.asp?s=1151

Which will take you directly to my all-new shiny Hawkwind page including pre-orders for
 HAWKWIND - IN SEARCH OF SPACE LP (vinyl record) (released 30-Oct-00 - SVLP266)

Enjoy:-)

Zeitgeist Distro, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
Top 40 CDs from £8.49.  On-line distributor for Stone Premonitions, United World Underground and more
http://www.the-rocker.co.uk
E-zine at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk

---