OFF: Skye Clad CD

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Tue Oct 10 15:37:23 EDT 2000

Once again, there is full artwork(labels) included with each cd.  Simply put
the disc in a pc and view the 3 files.  Feel free to print out the labels,
that's why they are there.

Also, I have capped a Skye Klad song from Strange Daze for the band to put
on their site in video form, hopefully it'll get up soon.

> > I'd just like to put out a thank you to Dan Witt, who sent me the Skye
Clad