HW:OPAL BUTTERFLY - Tractor

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Oct 13 04:58:34 EDT 2000

Actually Andy you're completely right about the HW comparison - not really
that close at all!
Thinking about it, it wasn't John Peel's sleeve notes comparing it to HW, it
was a write-up in Sounds at the time, when it was first re-issued.  (Jeez -
remember Sounds - great paper - Kerrap was a spin-off from sounds!) That
said, it was the iffy HW comparison in Sounds that was the catayst that made
me go and buy the LP sixteen years ago, and it is still one of my fave LPs
of all time!

What other Tractor material is ther out there to be had?  Anything at CDS?

Best wishes,

Guy T.