brixton me lad - i - os

michael blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Oct 13 09:43:24 EDT 2000

in answer to an email from hawkwindegroups (

Its a canadian living in australia thats making the name badges as well as
some concert pin badges as a little momento for the fine occasion

If any one wants a name badge with their name pre printed on it I can do it
up untill the monday 16th october australian date cause I fly out the
following day

otherwise I'll have a few blank ones that peoples can write their names on

there will be plenty of the momento badges for everyone and there are a few
variations on a similar theme

The band has allready received one shipment of these momento badges

Unforunately it look like Bridget can't make it, which is a shame.

Yes, we received the badges and the guys should have them by now.  Thanks!!!

& I have sent a second batch last monday

If you have read this far then you deserve two momento badges  :>))

see ya the cobbers  ( friends ) in Aussie

whos baking the 'special' brownies is what I want to know - 8>))))
and can I have two???