HW: Brixton filmed by Channel 4

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Oct 13 13:55:33 EDT 2000

Brian Tawn won´t be at Brixton - he has to work that night. Since he has no
access to the world wide web he asked me to post the following:

>Hi,

Chrysalis Productions make a TV programme for Channel 4 in the UK. Each
programme follows a theme in music and offers what they feel are the top ten
acts in that field.

Hawkwind have been chosen for one of the programmes and Chrysalis will be at
Brixton to film. They want to do brief interviews with some of the fans there,
in particular fans who have travelled from outside the UK to be there.

If you are willing to talk to them, please e-mail to:

             nicoled at chrysalis.co.uk

Please treat as urgent so that they can arrange to meet you and if you have
e-mail for other non-UK fans who are attending, please pass the addresses to
Chrysalis, or ask the fans to contact them.

Thanks very much.

I hope you enjoy the gig. Enjoy it for me too... I won´t be there because my new
job calls for me to work on Saturday nights... but I´m sure I´ll get to enjoy it
second-hand through tapes, letters, photos, whatever.

                            All the best,

                               Brian<

Well, I contacted Chrysalis yesterday to say that me, Rainer Wangler and Bernie
Pospiech are readily available for anything on Oct. 21st - got no reply... yet.

See you all next week,

Andreas