HW: Brixton filmed by Channel 4

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sat Oct 14 05:08:29 EDT 2000

Hi there

At 09:47 14.10.2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Tell us more Bernhard...

Thats a funny story

2 days before BRIAN TAWNS letter was posted to the list I received a
phonecall from Nicole (Channel 4)

She told me that BRIAN TAWN gave her my name for choosing me for an
interview (as the German part)

She asked me who else is comming to the BEEHIVE / ACADEMY
I told her that a couple of fans (like me) are comming from Germany, some
are comming from USA and Scandinavia and one fan is comming
from OZ !!

She was very surprized.

Channel 4 will make interviews with at least one fan from each country
outside the UK. And I (the lucky one ??) am the German one.

Nicole just wanted to know when we will meet in the BEEHIVE.
I told her that I'll be there between 3 and 5 pm

The interviews and video will be broadcasted January 2001

cheers
Bernhard