Badges - Heres the List as I have it

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sun Oct 15 03:08:51 EDT 2000

Hello Michael,

Got a few more:-SPATJE
                       -BOB PATERSON
And it's DANNY BUELENS not Danny Beulens

greetings
filip

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: michael blackman
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 2:40 PM
  Subject: Badges - Heres the List as I have it

  Here is the list of names of all the Hawkfriends I have gathered over the past few week who have requested badges & or expressed their intent to meet at the BEE HIVE

  Please email me ASAP if you are not on this list (and want to be included) or if I have mispelled your name.

  ** Names have been listed in alphabetical order by first names

  ADAM STRIDER
  ALESSANDRA WRIGHT
  ANDRREAS STUEWE
  ANDY GARIBALDI