OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no metallica!)

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sun Oct 15 11:05:38 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Jackson jr. <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: OFF: NOT HW or BOC-related: a visit to napster (and no
metallica!)

> Hey, see if anyone's got Frijid Pink's psychedelic version of 'House
> of the Rising Sun...'  I've got that 45 too!

Funny as I just bought the first album of Frijid Pink last week and what a
hell of an album!
Had the second one for a few years already (it's the one with "House Of The
Rising Sun")
Don't know if there are more?
While on that kind of subject.Does anyone know Blodwin Pig with Mick
Abrahams from
Jethro Tull?They have 2 mindblowing albums (especially the first one,but my
song is "See My Way"
from the second one)

best wishes
filip