Film

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Sun Oct 15 14:46:00 EDT 2000

>PPS> Anyone have the video of Groupie Girl, in which Opal Butterfly make
>an appearance? Or the film trailer for "The Last Days of Man on earth",
>which features Hawkwind? Thought not.... ah well, the quest
continues....!

> Steve, can you tell us a bit more about the film clip of HW, like what
year is it from and what track(s) are they playing?

No idea, that's why I'm trying to track it down! Might even be some
footage none of us have seen before form the 70s - now wouldn't THAT be
something!

I still can't believe NOONE videod the 1979 tour, given the way music
videos and films had taken off by then.

Steve Litchfield