Badges - Heres the List as I have it

Mon Oct 16 11:22:56 EDT 2000

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK wrote:

> I'll be the person in the pub *without* a badge... probably very easy to
> spot, heh heh. Red Inner City Unit t-shirt and Radio Birdman "symbol"
> baseball hat... that'll be me!

        And though it doesn't look as if I'll be able to get hold of a
labcoat as I'd planned, I'm assured that I'll be made distinctive in the
Beehive by the goth in the red velvet dress I'll have with me :-/ It is
going to be fun getting us all in the Beehive. We plan to get there about
six but even that may be a bit late at this rate... Yours,
                                                           Jon

ObCD: Krel - _Ad Astra_ (this is *much* better on a second listen)
P.S. Nick - hope this helps :-)

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)          jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk |
 |   "Epsilon oscillator cyclotronic attenuation shift - AFFIRMATIVE!"  |