HW: CDs for sale

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 12 17:10:08 EDT 2000

I have the following for sale, and will consider reasonable offers.  I will
be at the Brixton all-nighter, or add something for p&p.

* CD albums.
EpochEclipse (single CD)
Chronicle of the Black Sword (flicknife: bonus tracks are Arioch, Assault &
Battery live, Sleep of 1000 Tears live)
Distant Horizons
Space Bandits
Out and Intake
Church of Hawkwind
Ritual of the Solstice (remixes)

* CD singles.
Love In Space (includes live Lord Of Light from the Alien tour)
Quark, Strangeness and Charm (live 93 version, plus Black Sun and
Astralasia's remix of Uncle Sam's On Mars)
Spirit of the Age (solstice remixes by Astralasia)

All these are in jewel cases, except Ritual Of The Solstice which is a
digipack and Love In Space which has a rather elegant cardboard sleeve.

Dave.