HW: Hawkestra

Mon Oct 16 18:50:14 EDT 2000

oh well - in that case ignore what I have just posted - better people than me are clearly already on the case.
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: XXX
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 11:13 PM
  Subject: HW: Hawkestra

  Hello everybody!

  Finished rehearsing in Devon now. All this has been quite a task, dealing with phone calls, lightshow etc.
  We are off to London now to rehearse the next step, with the dancers and other ex members, some of whom I have not played or spoken with, for 20 odd years or more.

  Perhaps certain members of the band will be spotted in disguise by sharp eyed Hawk members at the Beehive!

  Dave Brock