HW: Hawkestra

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Oct 17 03:01:33 EDT 2000

Add me to that sentiment!!! Hopefully someone will quaff a pint or three
for those of us broke folx that are wayyyyy too far away!
Rock on guys & gals!
Enjoy yourselves for me , too!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace