HW: Where from, and stuff.

Mark Lee mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM
Tue Oct 17 04:34:03 EDT 2000

Hi,

Only a short trip for us, and we now have two
passengers confirmed from Derbyshire (no pun intended)
filling the back seat.

DR MARTYN (HASBEEN)  (Derby, UK)
MARK (HASBEEN) LEE   (Nr Chesterfield, UK)

+ 2 from North Derbyshire, badges ?? dunno, anyway
the 'Badgemeister' is en-route now.

Trying to get there early now to pack the place out some
more for C4, (TV company, not explosive !!).

It also looks as though I need to bring huge wodges of
wonga for tapes/CD's etc.

JEZ !!   Are you going, any of the other guys ?

I hear mention of cookies/brownies, hmmmmmm.

Just to amuse you all, I only realised yesterday (Monday)
that my tax and MOT had run out, major panic time, spoke
to man at garage, ran round like headless chicken, got the
MOT sorted, tax today, pheeeee-ew.

C Ya All Real Soon.

Mark (Hasbeen)