HW: Accomodations

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Oct 17 17:31:46 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Clark <tclark at PETRONET.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Accomodations

> Any Londoners know anything about the Stancourt Hotel? (Actually, it
is
> their B&B across the street around the Hyde Park area.)     Just
wondering
> if I am checking into a rathole or one of those rent by the hour
places with
> questionable bed sheets.

Best plan is to make sure you get there early enough to change your mind
and book into somewhere else round the corner if you think your place
looks a bit dubious!     It's been something of a revelation to discover
how many places are operating 2 separate accommodation addresses under
one phone number!    And I must say that the London Tourist
Accommodation phone number hasn't been much use either.

jill