Hawkwind: Virgin and Videos

Rich rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Oct 19 16:05:55 EDT 2000

Hi All,

Well theres two more of us coming down from Cumbria on good old Virgin Rail,
so lets hope there aren't two many delays.  If we're there before midnight,
we're a coming down to the Beehive(without badges).  Being on and off this
list for about 10 years, so I'd like to see what a few of you look like ;-)

We're just down for the night.  If this as Manic as the Gong 25th Birthday
Party was. I'll probably be the one crumpled in a heap at the back of the
academy.

I'm trying to find a space suit to wear. ;-)

Does anyone Know whether Mike Moorcock and Stacia are coming??

I quite like the Stonehenge Video, it's not the best musically, but I think
it gets the atmosphere right.  Chronicle of the Black Sword is Great too.
Can't wait to get the DVD and replace my ageing VHS copy.

Heh....don't think I'll be able to replace my VHS copy of Moorcocks 'Final
Programme' though.  Somehow I don't think thats coming out on DVD.
What an odd movie?  The Dialog is good, the actors are good, but it just
doesn't work.

I paid for this trip down to london by selling my 1968 Volkswagen Beetle.
The 100 quid should just about cover the travelling and the tickets.

Outrageous:

1 Car = 1 Train Ticket + 1 Concert Ticket + 1 T Shirt

(Of course it won't cover the 2 other T shirts and the 5 or 6 CDs ;-)

Rich