Re;HW Reunion

Thu Oct 19 17:28:26 EDT 2000

Just to let you all know - those who are still to attend as oppoosed to
those who have just been (you see the USA contingent won't read this until
after the event) - that I was speaking to Voiceprint tonight, who are the
people selling the CD's on Saturday at the reunion, and they mentioned that
their plans to do the CD's at ten pounds each or three for twenty five
pounds, a special price just for the event, have been well and truly
torpedoed by the fact that, at the last minute, they have found that the
venue is not allowing them to sell the goods themselves, they are having to
give the CD's to faceless bods to sell  who know nothing about the product
they are selling, and then the venue is taking the money and walking off
with the VAT followed by a massive twenty percent cut of the resultant
takings.
As a result Rob has reluctantly had to raise the prices of the CD's to
twelve pounds apiece and apologises to the fans who now won't get the deal
he had hoped to do.
Even worse is that this will apply to all stands and the T-shirt stand is
having VAT plus twenty five percent taken off them.
So far well over 3000 tickets have been sold and it is hoped to have 4000
sold by the time the event starts.
Anyway, that said, the good news is that the Brock new CD will be on sale at
the event. We are assuming that anyone who has ordered it already via CD
Services, at the twelve pound offer price, will still get it from us as we
will have ours ready to send out on Monday.
This will probably the last message I get to send on here before the event -
because of the stand situation, I won't probably be around behind a table to
announce my presence and say hello, but even in this seething mass of
people, look out for the short guy in the bright orange T-shirt with
Sainsburys and Krel in black writing on the front and the Krel World Tour on
the back, and feel free to say hello - hope to see loads of you, but either
way, everyone have  a great time - see you on the other side.
Andy Garibaldi (CD Services/Dead Earnest)