list of names+where your coming from

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Fri Oct 20 06:28:16 EDT 2000

I'd thought about driving down...but the I thought about driving back after
pulling an all-nighter...NOT an attractive prospect!  But only the ineffable
can guess what time I'm likely to arrive in Croydon tonight...

If anybody knows which night bus goes from KingsX to Victoria, and where to
catch it, please mail me off list (this addy is a DIGEST).

ChrisW
(Standing on the platform waiting for....naahh doesn't work, does it? *g*)
----