Someone meet Michael

michael blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Oct 20 07:52:18 EDT 2000

Hi there! This is Michael Blackman's wife sending a message to all the fans going to the Behive before the concert at Brixton tomorrow afternoon.  Michael says he would appreciate it if someone could meet him at the Brixton Tube Station between 2:00 & 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, as he doesn't have a clue as to where the Beehive is and he doesn't want to wander around like a lost tourist looking for the pub in Brixton!!
What to look for:
About 5'11, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing Hawkwind badges and black sneakers.  If someone can meet him and help him out, please let me know asap on this email address.  You can also phone and leave a message for him at his hotel by phoning 1883-624530 or by fax on 20 8686 9834. I think leaving a message at the hotel as well as emailing me might be a good idea.  Thanking you in anticipation of your kindness.  (On behalf of Michael Blackman)