This is going to be the worlds biggest party...;-)

Andy Ball andy.ball at RD.BBC.CO.UK
Fri Oct 20 09:10:47 EDT 2000

Ok 32hours until take off.........

I can hear the engines warming up already.
I'll look out for all you guys with badges.(that if the badge meister finds
his way to the Beehive from the tube station!)
I'll be the one in the swimming trunks and painted from head to toe in
silver paint!(only kidding!)

ps.
Someone gave me a twin CD set titled anthology of cosmic rock. ..The very
best of Hawkwind,Van der graaf generator and robert calvert&Amon Duul2.The
Silver Collection.
Anyone else got this, I've never seen it in the usual HMV/Virgin etc places.

Cheers,

Andy