This is going to be the worlds biggest party...;-)

Rich rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Oct 20 12:08:37 EDT 2000

;-) What time are the Channel 4 peeps at the Beehive?

You just turn right out of Brixton Tube to get there right?

Last time I was at Brixton it was for the Bauhaus 20th Anniversary - the
tube was off, so they laid on buses.

Now imagine 4000 goths packed into double decker buses along with 2 normal
people looking very frightened.

Transylvanian Busways ;-)

Looks like only a 1/2 hour delay on the train... so we should get in to
Euston about 3-30

Well I found a funky noisy laser blaster(comes with some wacky glasses that
spectrumize everything - that should be really screwed up with the strobes.

I got the Spacesuit.(I can't face bringing the helmet)

And Some very dodgy face/hair glitter.

And a matching silver starred disposable Camera ;-)

Oh yes I can see my best mate moving to the next carriage, or the one
further away than that.

Rich