Someone meet Michael

Adrian Parr age.p at CONIFERSCLOSE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 20 13:25:10 EDT 2000

Hello

I'll doubt i'll be around Brixton that early but i will call Michael at his hotel tonight (just gone 6pm here) to give him directions to the Beehive. It's fairly easy to find and as long as he puts on a fair attempt at a South London accent he should be fine. Brixton, despite its reputation is a fairly cool place. I once fly from London to Toronto and on to the USA to see Hawkwind but i guess he certainly has beat that for distance dedication. I was going to get some passes but the guest list was scrapped after it having amost 1000 people on it. If i see him and do have any i think he certainly deserves one but it'll be a mad old night.
Hawkwind in Britain with full lightshow is blinding and i'm sure he'll enjoy himself.
Anyway, i'll phone him tonight
All the best from just outside London
Age

    -----Original Message-----
    From: michael blackman <michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 20 October 2000 12:49
    Subject: Someone meet Michael

    Hi there! This is Michael Blackman's wife sending a message to all the fans going to the Behive before the concert at Brixton tomorrow afternoon.  Michael says he would appreciate it if someone could meet him at the Brixton Tube Station between 2:00 & 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, as he doesn't have a clue as to where the Beehive is and he doesn't want to wander around like a lost tourist looking for the pub in Brixton!!
    What to look for:
    About 5'11, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing Hawkwind badges and black sneakers.  If someone can meet him and help him out, please let me know asap on this email address.  You can also phone and leave a message for him at his hotel by phoning 1883-624530 or by fax on 20 8686 9834. I think leaving a message at the hotel as well as emailing me might be a good idea.  Thanking you in anticipation of your kindness.  (On behalf of Michael Blackman)