HW help with wierd tapes/CD'S at the brixton gig!!!!!!!!!!

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Fri Oct 20 18:10:59 EDT 2000

hello there

as you all probably gathered i'll be down in brixton tommorow night to see hawkwind. I'll be the one in the tie dye green hawkind live 1988 t-shirt.

I read somewhere on this list that voiceprint will be selling the wierd tapes on cd and dave brocks new album too at brixton acadamey.

Seeing that i aint got enough money to buy all the wierd tapes on cd i was wondering which ones to buy. Basicly which wierd tapes span the hawkwind era of 70 to 79? Especially any that feature Bob Calvert.

Cheers

see you all down there tommorow night!!!! :-)

colm