HW: to the BRIXTON CREW 21/10

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Sun Oct 22 10:39:31 EDT 2000

I agree with Filip. Not a great show, but a remarkable event (which I
wouldn't have missed for the world). Even if Hurry On Sundown was
messed up, it was still great to experience. I didn't think much to
Orgone Accumulator, but then again I enjoyed Psychedelic
Warlords.

Nik didn't mess up anything :-)  .... instead we got Samantha Fox.

etc.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250