HW: Hawkestra 21.10.2000

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sun Oct 22 19:53:41 EDT 2000

Bernhard,
The track you refer to as 'new lyrics' by Dave, sounded to me like the version of 'first landing on medusa' on one of the old wierd tapes. (not the track under that name on 'In Your Area'.
 What a great night, best moments for me were:

Dave and Lemmy playing and singing together like they'd never been apart,
Spirit Of The Age, Ron really got the crowd going on that one.
Hurry on Sundown,
Seeing people like DIK MIK and DEL who I've only ever seen on album covers before.

Worst moment:
Power Cut, just as Psych. Warlords was building up!

Mick,

PS thanks for the badges Michael, you'd left the Beehive when I got there, so I could'nt thank you personally.

> Hello
>
>What can I say?
>
>I'm still not on this planet and my aching brain is spinning around and
>around....
>
>Great to meet some of you folks in the BEEHIVE
>
>Thanks MICHAEL BLACKMAN for the wonderful BADGES !! You have done a great job
>

>A PHANTASTIC SHOW and a PHANTASTIC gig I won't forget in my whole life!!!
>
>HAWKWIND at its best. Playing their longest set ever, over 3 and a half
>hours WITHOUT pause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Here are all the performed tracks (still not in the right order)
>
>Absolute highlights:
>- SPACE IS DEEP
>- SPIRIT OF THE AGE
>- HURRY ON SUNDOWN
>
>Worst tracks:
>- ROCKY PATHS
>

>All tracks:
>
>hassan i sahba
>assault & battery
>golden void
>motorway city
>psi power
>new lyrics by dave
>arrival in utopia
>lighthouse
>sonic attack
>ten seconds of foreever
>forge of vulcan
>warriors
>born to go
>you shouldn't do that
>moonglum
>rock paths
>wage war
>right to decide
>sputnik stan
>shot down in the night
>orgone accumulator
>space is deep
>spirit of the age
>hurry on sundown
>brainstorm
>silver machine
>masters of the universe
>ejection
>

>cheers
>Bernhard

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.