Take me back to the gig I survived

Cerberus cerberus at AVON666.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Oct 22 14:58:01 EDT 2000

Brixton 2000

After spending the evening in front of the PA stack, microphone in hand, gotta say that Nik  Turner is  God (this could be because he signed our copy of Dragonhead - laugh).

Got to meet a great many people, our only regret is the people that we missed, Bernhard, Filip, Michael B etc  - maybe next time.

Name badges are great, thank you very much.

The mixed reviews on here so far just confirm that music is a very personal thing and everyone gets something different from it, for what we got we are thankful.

Crashing out now
Gary &  Anna