HW: Hawkestra 21.10.2000

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Sun Oct 22 15:19:14 EDT 2000

>Spirit Of The Age, Ron really got the crowd going on that one.
>Hurry on Sundown,
>Seeing people like DIK MIK and DEL who I've only ever seen on album covers
before.

yes michael i have to agrre with you on that, spirit of the age was a
hghlight , ron has got a good front persons charisma.

>Worst moment:
>Power Cut, just as Psych. Warlords was building up!

was it a power cut? i thought it was then dave brock montioned for the
audience to clap? then didn't each member do a bit of a solo thingy or maybe
it just seemed like that? as it all got a little bit hazy last night.

colm