Brixton: happy Happy Happy

Rich rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Oct 23 03:18:48 EDT 2000

Hi All,

It was great to put some names to faces.  Is was fantastic to meet everyone,
that was the best part of the night.

I'd just like to apologise for inflicting that dodgy silver ?space?suit on
everyone. ;-) Then again Maybe not ;-)

I've wouldn't have missed that night for the world(or universe).

Sam Fox                             - What can you say, I thought she did a
super job(and I never thought I say that in my life)
The Foyer Sound System    -  Awful Awful Awful!!!
Hurry on Sundown              - I was so Happy to hear This, dream come true
Lemmy                                - This was fantastic, watching half of
space ritual with Lemmy on Bass
Lemmy                                - Oh Yeah!
Huw                                    - This isn't meant as a criticism of
Huw, but he really didn't look to well for his first 2 or three numbers.
                                              (Guitar Problems?) He was
great later on in the gig.
Tim Blake                             - Tim was Fantastic as ever. Dodgy
vocals as ever. Super Sense of Humour, nice anecdote.
Sound Drop Out                    - The Drop Out in Psychadelic Warlords,
intended or not this actually worked!
Theft of My Laser Pistol        - I will exterminate the Laser Pistol thief
:-)
The Train Journey Back         - Please Place Me In Stasis
Brixton Ace Organisation       - Exceptionally Poor
Brixton Ace Security              - Better than normal (During the Bedouin
Set when Alan said - Turn it up.  One security guard put his head in
                                                his hands, the other looked
at his watch.
Bedouin                                 - How much energy does Alan Have?
Is he physically attached to his Bass.  Whichever way you look at it, this
was
                                                a good set.  How the guy
sitting next too us was *sleeping* was beyond me! Louder than Motorhead?
Dancers                                - Nice Schoolgirl Outfits :-) :-)
T Shirts                                  - Could Do Better.  Whoever Did
those fab TieDyes for the Electric Tepee tour.  Please Bring them back
Merchandising                      - Was it really necessary to put the CD
prices up at the end of the night? They put the doubles up by 2 quid each.
My Car                                - I'd just like to thank the person
who bought my Car to pay for this little trip.

Best Day after comment:     Queuing for Coffee in Euston Station.  Some
bloke said to me, is that glitter just your Daywear. Snigger

Absolutley nothing can be said to make this night, any less than it was,
Brilliant!  Hey Dave if your listening, don't take too long to mix the CD,
and make sure its a triple. ;-)  Don't miss anything out.

The whole Thing was beyond words.

Final Anecdote:  2 Hawkfans had obviously dragged their mate along.  And He
says well it's ok I suppose. One of the Hawkfans Says, do you understand
the significance of this event, no you don't.

;-)

Happy Tiredness Everyone.  I'm off to drop the film in to get developed and
see if anything at all came out.

Rich