Hawkestra 21.10.2000

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Mon Oct 23 05:50:56 EDT 2000

> Any Gossip re new line-up etc ?

Speaking to a guy outside who claimed to be part of the Bedouin operation (I
have no idea who he was). He stated that at the end of the year, Dave is
retiring and has asked Alan to take over leadership of the Mothership. I
said, "oh, there`s loads of rumours floating around" and he looked rather
offenced that I should question it and said, "this isn`t a rumour, it`s
already been decided."

I know nothing else and can`t support his statement but I saw him by the
sounddesk all through Bedouin`s set if that`s any indication.

How`s that for gossip ;)

Si