HW: Hawkestra

Stuckey, Robert robert.stuckey at WCOM.CO.UK
Mon Oct 23 09:45:56 EDT 2000

    Hi Everyone,

   What a great night, highlights for me were Motorway City and
  a Palace Springs version of Lives of Great Men.

   Sorry, I didn't meet up with anyone, we were busy trying to get
  our 'supplies' sorted out so I didn't get to the pub in time.

   Thanks Dave & Co for an excellent gig.

   I can't get bloody Spirit of the Age out of my head!!!!

      cheers - Rob

--
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the