HW: Brixton Poll

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Mon Oct 23 10:55:12 EDT 2000

Just read thru about a zillion posts here since the gig!

OK - great suggestion - poll time!

Best musicians: Alan on Bass, Nik on flute (NOT sax though!), Steve
Swindells

Best tracks:    Spirit Age, Space is Deep (Dave & Lemmy's highlight of the
gig)

Downside:       Steve's vocals & keyboards being lost in the mix on Shot
down.

                                Bloke in the white clothes (??!!??) filming
on stage - hasn't he heard of roady/stage hand protocol that dictates dark
clothing!)

Best wishes,

Guy T.

(Apologies for anybody stood behind me! I was the tall geezer filming up on
the left side of the mixing desk.)