HW:Spacebrock and other things

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Oct 23 11:43:56 EDT 2000

Hello folks!

A few announcements

1) There was a mistake in the pressing of Spacebrock which was on sale at the Academy. The wrong tape was pressed!
This will be put right and the correct cd will be released. Thanks to sharp eyed/eared fans for pointing this out. Only a few were sold so not too much harm done.

2) Saw a weird rumour on the list about Dave retiring at the end of the year and letting Alan take over. No substance at all to this. The guy who said he was with Bedouin was obviously a fraud!

3) Does anyone know if the gig was sold out? We were told it wasn't but other people said they were turned away. Does anyone know the truth?

4) Is the rumour that Jarvis Cocker was in the queue true? Who saw him?

That's it for now, we are doing a report about the gig from the 'inside' point of view. This will be posted on Mission Control soon. Photos from the gig are already on Mission Control.....ha..ha..no one can complain we are not up to date now!

Would anyone be interested in a Christmas party gig?

HW