HW: Brixton Poll

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Mon Oct 23 11:25:09 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas, Guy <Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 4:55 PM
Subject: HW: Brixton Poll

> Just read thru about a zillion posts here since the gig!
>
> OK - great suggestion - poll time!
>
> Best musicians: Alan on Bass, Nik on flute (NOT sax though!), Steve
> Swindells

For me:Tim Blake,Steve Swindells & lets not forget Dave Brock playing so
much guitar
            Dave was the man who tried to put things back in order when it
went out of hand
            with his rhythm guitar.

> Best tracks:    Spirit Age, Space is Deep (Dave & Lemmy's highlight of the
> gig)

Certainly Spirit Of The Age !!!

> Downside:       Steve's vocals & keyboards being lost in the mix on Shot
> down.

I don't talk about downsides anymore,try to remember the highlights !!!

>                                 Bloke in the white clothes (??!!??)
filming
> on stage - hasn't he heard of roady/stage hand protocol that dictates dark
> clothing!)

Yeah,who was he anyway?

> (Apologies for anybody stood behind me! I was the tall geezer filming up
on
> the left side of the mixing desk.)

Didn't know it was you,would have say hello after the gig.

best wishes
filip