No subject

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 23 15:57:24 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/23/00 2:40:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM writes:

> I bought In Your Area at the Gig, the tracklist has 14 songs, and the CD has
> 12 any idea of the true tracklist? Don't tell me its another case of
> mispresses.

Some of the songs blend into one another. The tracklist I worked out is:

1. Brainstorm/Hawkwind in Your Area
2.Alchemy
3. Love in Space/Rat Race
4. Aerospace-Age Inferno
5. First Landing on Medusa
6. I Am the Reptoid
7. The Nazca
8. Hippy
9. Prairie
10. Your Fantasy
11. Luxotica
12. Diana Park

The CD of New World's Fair, by the Deep Fix, is the same way. The tracklist
on the back of the CD shows about a dozen songs, but the CD has almost twice
as many. The tracklist doesn't list the spoken narration parts.

Joe Loehr