Virus

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Oct 24 01:32:10 EDT 2000

Sorry to spam the list, but I use an older version of Outlook and I can't
seem to get to any signature selection in the tools...options menubar.

The only place that I can see signatures mentioned is when I'm writing an
email.  There's a choice in the menubar called Insert and I can click on it
to read the word Signature, but it's not an active choice.  That is, it's
grey not black and I can't click on it.

So, is this email that I'm sending infected?  Sorry to use the list for a
non-message like this, but I have no other choice, I guess.

Thanks,

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Abrahams <ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at listserv.spc.edu <BOC-L at listserv.spc.edu>
Date: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:16 PM
Subject: HW: Virus

Folks

Just downloaded the last 25 or so posts.

Ummm... according to my anti-virus the only e-mail that was infected with
yesterday's kak.worm was the post from Kris & Dave.

Kris, you might need to pick up a virus checker to repair this. Or maybe
other list members have a web address for a repair download.

Ian