HW: Wanted 8-)

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Oct 24 16:41:00 EDT 2000

Glad the Hawkestra went well, I'm looking forward to the DVD! Couldn't get
there myself because of family commitments, I *knew* my wife and I
shouldn't have had the baby!....

After all those cryptic PSes I've added to recent messages of mine, I've
now written them up properly, as a short list of 1970s HW 'wants'. They're
at http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/hawkwind/wanted.htm , but to save you
looking:

* The book "Born to go: Hawkwind in the 1970s" - I'd LOVE to buy (at any
price) or borrow a copy of this.

* The first two Opal Butterfly singles, "Beautiful Biege/Speak Up" or
"Mary Anne With The Shakey Hand" - an audio copy of these on CD or tape
would be great.

* The Quark and PXR5 CDs (or quality tapes thereof) - these seem
completely unavailable any more, and I've long since lost my original
cassette versions.

* VHS copy of the film "The Final Programme" (aka "The Last Days of Man on
Earth") - even better, the original theatrical trailer for this, which
apparently features live HW footage.

Sorry if the above sounds a bit desperate, but I've found quite a bit of
rare stuff for you all on http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/hawkwind/ over the
last year and I just know there's someone out there willing to return the
favour 8-)))

Steve Litchfield