Greetings From Tanelorn!

Berry Sizemore AKA Jhary-a-Conel multiverse at ONEBOX.COM
Tue Oct 24 18:37:14 EDT 2000

I've made more changes at multiverse.org.  The changes affect the Q&A
in a way that I hope all can appreciate.

1.  I have slightly modified it's layout.  The page should be just a
little wider.

2.  The main Q&A page (the one with the most recently asked questions)
has a new "Printer Friendly" feature.  If you click the "Printer Friendly"
link, you will be whisked away to a page that was especially designed
for printing.  The layout is simple with no embellishments.  Also, the
Q&A archive has the same feature available.  Each page contains 25 questions
and answers, and my browser wanted to print out 13 pages.

3.  The Q&A prints the newest question at the top of each page and the
oldest question at the bottom.

4.  I have modified the database to perform it's queries faster.  If
you are on a slow link, it won't matter to you.

5.  I have gotten rid of the old static Q&A pages.

6.  I have rescued the old Q&A and inserted the data into the new database.
 So, at last count we had roughly 200 questions answered, and now we
have 470+ questions in the database.

7.  I've updated the introductions to these pages and have slightly modified
navigation of Sporting Club Square, most notably, Top Scale is gone for
the time being.

I spent roughly 16 hours on this update.  Let me know if you encounter
any problems.

As always,
Jhary-a-Conel